Apani Sahakari Sewa Samiti Ltd., allows you to deposit or withdraw money from your account at any time. In return for keeping your money at Aapni Samiti, it pays
you money, also known as interest.
Who can become a member ?
An individual residing in India, above 18 years of age is eligible become a member with Apani Sahakari Sewa Samiti Ltd.
Terms and conditions
- • Two copies of latest photographs
- • Proof of residence to the satisfaction of the Bank (Passport, Driving License, Ration Card, Voters Card, Electricity Bill,
Aadhar Card etc.)
- • Photo Identity Proof
- • Initial deposit of Rs 100 in cash
- • An individual has to be a member of Aastha Credit to have a Saving Account.
- • All transactions related to deposit and withdrawal will be routed through Saving Account.
- • Interest will be credited in account annually.
- • Nomination facility is available.
|General Interest Rate
* In case of premature payment interest rate will be applicable as per rules.